This handheld thermometer is capable of non-contact (infrared) temperature measurements at the touch of a button. The built-in laser pointer increases target accuracy while the backlight LCD and handy push-buttons combine for convenient ergonomic operation.
Ideal for food preparation and storage, food transportation and service areas.
- High accuracy non-contact food temperature measurement
- Rapid detection
- Green/red LED temperature indicators
- High and low alarms
- Digital LCD display with backlight
- Data displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Trigger lock for continuous scanning
- Automatic data hold and auto power off (energy saver)
- Small, Convenient, easy to use.
- Temperature range --- -50 ～ 200ºC (-58 ～ 392ºF)
- Display resolution --- 0.1ºC(0.1ºF)
- Optical Resolution --- 8:1 Distance to spot size
- Basic accuracy --- ±2.0% of reading
- Response time --- Less than 1s
- Spectral response --- 6 ~ 14um
- Emissivity --- fixed at 0.95
- Diode laser --- Output < 1mW, Wavelength 630 ~ 670nm, Class 2(II) laser
- Power supply --- 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Weight --- 180g
- Size --- 160 x 82 x 41mm
- 9V battery
- Carry case